NYS COVID-19 UPDATES
Easy-To-Read Information (Downloads)
Hospitals & Treatment
Health Insurance & Medicaid
Housing & Shelter
Workshops & Support Group Meetings
Proper vaccine administration is critical to ensure that vaccination is safe and effective. CDC recommends that all healthcare personnel who administer vaccines receive comprehensive, competency-based training on vaccine administration policies and procedures BEFORE administering vaccines.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccination administration: Click Here
New York City Vaccination Sites
- City-run vaccination sites in the Bronx: http://bit.ly/cityvaxBX
- City-run vaccination sites in Brooklyn: http://bit.ly/
- City-run vaccination sites in Manhattan: http://bit.ly/
- City-run vaccination sites in Queens: http://bit.ly/
- City-run vaccination sites in Staten Island: http://bit.ly/
Check Eligibility for COVID-19 Vaccination
Two vaccines have been authorized by the FDA and approved by New York State’s independent COVID-19 Clinical Advisory Task Force: One that was developed by Pfizer and BioNTech and another that was developed by Moderna. Both vaccines require two doses.
To check your eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccination in NYC: Click Here
To determine eligibility and schedule appointments at New York State-run vaccination sites only, use the Am I Eligible app.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine: Click Here
- Information about the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine: Click Here
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Click Here
COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
CDC Fact Sheet for COVID-19 Vaccination:
Learn About the New mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Comments are closed.