- 일정(일정)이 종료되었습니다.
Workshop & Support Group – Understanding your child’s IEP
9월 17, 2019 @ 10:00 오전 - 1:00 오후
With August ending in a few weeks and the new school year slowly coming around, make sure that you are special education/IEP ready!
CIDA will be hosting a Workshop/Support Group for ‘Understanding your child’s IEP’ on Sept. 17. This workshop will be held in English along with Korean translations.
Topics include: The Basics and Components of IEP, CPSE & CSE Meetings Preparation, & Key Points of Parental Procedural Guard.
There will be a support group following the workshop where we will answer any further questions asked and provide different resources. You may bring your child’s IEP if you feel it may be helpful to.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, September 17 (10AM – 1PM)
- Location: CIDA Office @ 38-50 Bell Blvd. Suite #A2
* Parking for this workshop is limited to the first 15 people who register so be sure to register quick!
* Online Registration: https://forms.gle/SDYYieivzDj4rptz8
* Call (718) 224-8197 (ext. 1) for more information and registration.