CIDA is a partner of the Housing Ambassador Program for the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD). As a community-based organization in the Queens Borough area serving low income families and persons with disabilities, CIDA assists you in preparing and applying for Housing Connect Programs (affordable housing lotteries). We also provide information sessions and individualized assistance for the application process in English, Korean, and Chinese (Mandarin).
For more information, please contact Wendy Xia by phone: (718)224-8197 (Ext. 2) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* See more here:
- HPD : https://www1.nyc.gov/site/hpd/about/about-hpd.page
- Housing Connect: https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/nyclottery/lottery.html#home
- Section 8 / Rental Subsidy Programs: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/hpd/services-and-information/section-8.page
- What to Expect – Steps to Apply : Click Here
- Applicant Income Guide : Click Here
- After You Apply : Click Here