ADVOCACY & GENERAL SUPPORT (AGES)
AGES is CIDA’s adult support program that provides One-on-One assistance to enhance the quality of life, inclusion and economic opportunities for adults with disabilities and their families. Any adults with a disability or suspected of having a disability, may request a Case-Management, Support Groups, and Resource Training. All program participants are asked to attend at least one workshop (free) to learn about the service systems and self-advocacy. All services are free.
*The area of services includes:
- Developmental disability services (OPWDD) application and resources
- Social Security
- Medicaid and Health Insurance
- Mental health resources
- Housing program training
- Vocational program resources
- Mediation requests
- Clinical service resources including mental/behavioral health services
* To request One-On-One Assistance or Case-Management, please call (718) 224-8197, EXT. 1, and ask about AGES services. If you wish to register for support group meetings or workshops for adult services and advocacy, please visit https://cidainfo.com/events/.
* This program is possible because of funding support from Korean American Community Fund (KACF).