NYS COVID-19 UPDATES
Easy-To-Read Information (Downloads)
Hospitals & Treatment
Health Insurance & Medicaid
Housing & Shelter
Workshops & Support Group Meetings
How to Protect Yourself & Others
Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
For more information on how to protect yourself & others: Click Here
What you need to know:
- Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms.
- Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
For more information on symptoms of Coronavirus: Click Here
For more information on how Coronavirus spreads: Click Here
What to do if you are sick or caring for someone
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
Comments are closed.